A collection of small original ink drawings, prints, greetings cards and gift vouchers are available to purchase, please contact me for details
ORIGINALS & ENQUIRIES
I generally have a few unframed originals available for sale and am always happy to sell works straight off the easel. To ensure that you see an early preview of new artwork please consider joining my mailing list.
Please contact me if you wish to purchase artwork shown on this website and I will respond quickly and arrange to send a link to you to enable a secure card payment using iZettle
- Art materials – to ensure maximum longevity and lightfastness I use high quality art materials. I provide handling and framing guidance with any original artwork purchased directly from me.
- Framing – all prices exclude framing, but framing prior to collection can be arranged. I do not post artwork framed with glass.
- Packaging – artwork purchased directly from me is carefully packed to avoid damage during postage. I try to select plastic-free packaging or recycle wherever possible.
- Postage – prices exclude postage, unless otherwise stated. I use Royal Mail Tracked or Special Delivery. Collection from my studio is possible by prior arrangement.
- Copyright – I retain the copyright of all my artwork including commissions. I will not reproduce images of commissions for resale, but I may use them in my own marketing material including this website.
- Satisfaction & feedback – I welcome any constructive feedback or suggestions. Please contact me directly if there is anything wrong and I will do what I can to put it right. I will ask you to approve a photo of a commission prior to posting or collection. I cannot refund for damage caused by mishandling post delivery.